New Evidence on the January Effect before Personal Income Taxes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Easterday, Kathryn E. & Sen, Pradyot K., 2016. "Is the January effect rational? Insights from the accounting valuation model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 168-185.
- Chen, Tsung-Cheng & Chien, Chin-Chen, 2011. "Size effect in January and cultural influences in an emerging stock market: The perspective of behavioral finance," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 208-229, April.
- Praveen Kumar Das & S. P. Uma Rao, 2012. "Is The Value Effect Seasonal? Evidence From Global Equity Markets," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(2), pages 21-33.
- Wagner, Moritz & Lee, John Byong-Tek & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2022. "Mutual fund flows and seasonalities in stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- Moritz Wagner & John Byong-Tek Lee & Dimitris Margaritis, 2018. "Mutual Fund Flows and Seasonalities in Stock Returns," Working Papers in Economics 18/17, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H.S., 2010. "Risk and the January effect," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 965-974, May.
- Praveen Kumar Das & S P Uma Rao, 2011. "Value Premiums And The January Effect: International Evidence," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(4), pages 1-15.
- Rajesh Elangovan & Francis Gnanasekar Irudayasamy & Satyanarayana Parayitam, 2022. "Month-of-the-Year Effect: Empirical Evidence from Indian Stock Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 29(3), pages 449-476, September.
- Steven L. Jones & Winson Lee, 1995. "Evidence On The Behavior Of Bid And Ask Prices At The Turn Of The Year: Implications For The Survival Of Stock Return Seasonality," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 383-400, December.
- Agapova, Anna & Volkov, Nikanor, 2021. "Asymmetric tax-induced trading: The effect of capital gains tax changes," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 245-259.
- Chen, Zhongdong & Schmidt, Adam & Wang, Jin’ai, 2021. "Retail investor risk-seeking, attention, and the January effect," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C).
- Griffiths, Mark D. & Turnbull, D. Alasdair S. & White, Robert W., 1999. "Re-examining the small-cap myth: problems in portfolio formation and liquidation," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 201-221.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:46:y:1991:i:5:p:1909-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.