A Note on the Local Expectations Hypothesis: A Discrete-Time Exposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew H. Chen & David C. Ling, 1989. "Optimal Mortgage Refinancing with Stochastic Interest Rates," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(3), pages 278-299.
- Freeman, Mark C. & Groom, Ben & Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Pantelidis, Theologos, 2015.
"Declining discount rates and the Fisher Effect: Inflated past, discounted future?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 32-49.
- Mark C. Freeman & Ben Groom & Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis, 2013. "Declining discount rates and the Fisher Effect: Inflated past, discounted future?," GRI Working Papers 109, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Mark C. Greeman & Ben Groom & Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis, 2015. "Declining discount rates and the ‘Fisher Effect’: Inflated past, discounted future?," Discussion Paper Series 2015_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2015.
- Freeman, Mark C. & Groom, Ben & Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Pantelidis, Theologos, 2015. "Declining discount rates and the Fisher Effect: inflated past, discounted future?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64143, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gollier, Christian, 2016.
"Gamma discounters are short-termist,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 83-90.
- Gollier, Christian, 2014. "Gamma discounters are short-termist," TSE Working Papers 14-499, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2014.
- Gollier, Christian, 2014. "Gamma discounters are short-termist," IDEI Working Papers 828, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2014.
- Shea, Gary S, 1992. "Benchmarking the Expectations Hypothesis of the Interest-Rate Term Structure: An Analysis of Cointegration Vectors," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 347-366, July.
- Richard Kihlstrom & Christian Gollier, 2016. "Early resolution of uncertainty and asset prices," 2016 Meeting Papers 475, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:41:y:1986:i:4:p:975-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.