The Market Model and Capital Asset Pricing Theory: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas A. Severini, 2016. "A nonparametric approach to measuring the sensitivity of an asset’s return to the market," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 179-199, May.
- Steven Toms, 2014. "Accounting-based Risk Management and the Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Empirical Comparison," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(2), pages 127-133, June.
- Ball, Ray & Kothari, S. P. & Shanken, Jay, 1995. "Problems in measuring portfolio performance An application to contrarian investment strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 79-107, May.
- K. C. John Wei & Cheng F. Lee & Alice C. Lee, 1999. "Linear Conditional Expectation, Return Distributions, And Capital Asset Pricing Theories," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(4), pages 471-487, December.
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2009. "Solving the Non-Linear Dynamic Asset Allocation Problem: Effects of Arbitrary Stochastic Processes and Unsystematic Risk on the Super Efficient Portfolio Space," Working papers 2009-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K., 1997. "A multibeta representation theorem for linear asset pricing theories," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 357-381, December.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9593-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ormos, Mihály & Erdős, Péter & Zibriczky, Dávid, 2010.
"Egyenes-e a tőkepiaci árazási modell (CAPM) karakterisztikus és értékpapír-piaci egyenese?
[Is CAPMs characteristic, security-market line a straight one?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 201-221.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:38:y:1983:i:5:p:1637-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.