A Theoretical Model for Valuing Preferred Stock
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyson, Nicole M. & Fahlenbrach, Rudiger & Stulz, Rene M., 2014.
"Why Do Banks Practice Regulatory Arbitrage? Evidence from Usage of Trust Preferred Securities,"
Working Paper Series
2014-01, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Boyson, Nicole M. & Fahlenbrach, Rudiger & Stulz, Rene M., 2014. "Why Do Banks Practice Regulatory Arbitrage? Evidence from Usage of Trust Preferred Securities," Working Papers 14-03, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Nicole Boyson & Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & René M. Stulz, 2014. "Why Do Banks Practice Regulatory Arbitrage? Evidence from Usage of Trust Preferred Securities," NBER Working Papers 19984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Taiyuan & Thornhill, Stewart, 2010. "R&D investment and financing choices: A comprehensive perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1148-1159, November.
- Realdon, Marco, 2006. "Revisiting cumulative preferred stock valuation," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 2-13, March.
- Mjøs, Aksel & Persson, Svein-Arne, 2010. "Callable risky perpetual debt with protection period," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 391-400, November.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Vitaly Guzhva & Kseniya Beltsova & Vladimir Golubev, 2010. "Market undervaluation of risky convertible offerings: Evidence from the airline industry," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 30-45, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:38:y:1983:i:4:p:1133-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.