Portfolio Analysis with Factors and Scenarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yu-Wang & Poon, Ser-Huang & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling & Zhang, Dongxu & Acomb, Simon, 2012. "Belief rule-based system for portfolio optimisation with nonlinear cash-flows and constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 775-784.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2008. "Asset Pricing With No Exogenous Probability Measure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 23-54, January.
- Perez Gladish, B. & Jones, D.F. & Tamiz, M. & Bilbao Terol, A., 2007. "An interactive three-stage model for mutual funds portfolio selection," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 75-88, February.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Wong, W.-K., 2015. "Informatics, Data Mining, Econometrics and Financial Economics: A Connection," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-34, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bai, Zhidong & Li, Hua & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2013. "The best estimation for high-dimensional Markowitz mean-variance optimization," MPRA Paper 43862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panos Xidonas & George Mavrotas, 2014. "Comparative issues between linear and non-linear risk measures for non-convex portfolio optimization: evidence from the S&P 500," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 1229-1242, July.
- Luis Rios & Nikolaos Sahinidis, 2010. "Portfolio optimization for wealth-dependent risk preferences," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 177(1), pages 63-90, June.
- A Bilbao & M Arenas & M Jiménez & B Perez Gladish & M V Rodríguez, 2006. "An extension of Sharpe's single-index model: portfolio selection with expert betas," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 57(12), pages 1442-1451, December.
- Bruce I. Jacobs & Kenneth N. Levy & Harry M. Markowitz, 2005. "Portfolio Optimization with Factors, Scenarios, and Realistic Short Positions," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 586-599, August.
- Panos Xidonas & Christis Hassapis & George Mavrotas & Christos Staikouras & Constantin Zopounidis, 2018. "Multiobjective portfolio optimization: bridging mathematical theory with asset management practice," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 267(1), pages 585-606, August.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2016.
"Spectrally-corrected estimation for high-dimensional markowitz mean-variance optimization,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
2017-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2016. "Spectrally-Corrected Estimation for High-Dimensional Markowitz Mean-Variance Optimization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-025/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bai, Z. & Li, H. & McAleer, M.J. & Wong, W.-K., 2016. "Spectrally-Corrected Estimation for High-Dimensional Markowitz Mean-Variance Optimization," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-20, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bai, Zhidong & Liu, Huixia & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2016. "Making Markowitz's Portfolio Optimization Theory Practically Useful," MPRA Paper 74360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jarrod Wilcox & Frank Fabozzi, 2009. "A Discretionary Wealth Approach to Investment Policy," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2434, Yale School of Management.
- Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V., 2001. "A fuzzy goal programming approach to portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 287-297, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:36:y:1981:i:4:p:871-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.