The Arbitrage Pricing Theory: Some Empirical Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pesando, James E., 1983.
"On expectations, term premiums and the volatility of long-term interest rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 467-474, September.
- James E. Pesando, 1980. "On Expectations, Term Premiums and the Volatility of Long-Term Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Shiller, Robert J, 1981.
"The Determinants of the Variability of Stock Market Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 222-227, May.
- S. Grossman & R. Shiller, "undated". "The Determinants of the Variability of Stock Market Price," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 18-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Robert J. Shiller, 1980. "The Determinants of the Variability of Stock Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 0564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singleton, Kenneth J, 1980. "Expectations Models of the Term Structure and Implied Variance Bounds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(6), pages 1159-1176, December.
- Richard Meese & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1980. "Rational expectations, risk premia, and the market for spot and forward exchange," International Finance Discussion Papers 165, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
- LeRoy, Stephen F & Porter, Richard D, 1981. "The Present-Value Relation: Tests Based on Implied Variance Bounds," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 555-574, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ladrón de Guevara Cortés Rogelio & Torra Porras Salvador, 2014. "Estimation of the underlying structure of systematic risk with the use of principal component analysis and factor analysis," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 59(3), pages 197-234, julio-sep.
- Moon K. Kim & Chunchi Wu, 1987. "Macro-Economic Factors And Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(2), pages 87-98, June.
- Isma Zaighum, 2014. "Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Non-financial firms Stock Returns: Evidence from Sectorial Study of KSE-100 Index," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 35-48, March.
- Erdinc Altay, 2003. "The Effect of Macroeconomic Factors on Asset Returns: A Comparative Analysis of the German and the Turkish Stock Markets in an APT Framework," Finance 0307006, EconWPA.
- Robert J. Sweeney & Robert F. Scherer & Janet Goulet & Waldemar M. Goulet, 1996. "Investment Behavior and the Small Firm Effect," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 5(3), pages 251-269, Fall.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2008. "The Conditional Capital Asset Pricing Model: Evidence from Karachi Stock Exchange," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:48, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Geoffrey Shuetrim, 1998. "Systematic Risk Characteristics of Corporate Equity," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9802, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Walter L Eckardt Jr. & Bruce D. Bagamery, 1983. "Short Selling: The Mutual Fund Alternative," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(3), pages 231-238, September.
- Robert A. Pari & Son-Nan Chen, 1984. "An Empirical Test Of The Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(2), pages 121-130, June.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2010.
"Choix de portefeuille: comparaison des différentes stratégies
[Portfolio selection: comparison of different strategies]," MPRA Paper 82946, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2010.
- James R. Booth & Richard L. Smith, 1987. "An Examination Of The Small-Firm Effect On The Basis Of Skewness Preference," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 77-86, March.
- Anshul Verma & Riccardo Junior Buonocore & Tiziana di Matteo, 2017. "A cluster driven log-volatility factor model: a deepening on the source of the volatility clustering," Papers 1712.02138, arXiv.org.
- Padrón, Yaiza García & Boza, Juan García, 2006. "Which are the Risk Factors in the Pricing of Personal Pension in Spain?," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 60(2), November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:36:y:1981:i:2:p:313-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.