The Prevention of Default
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2016. "Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmström: Contract Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2016-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Liu, Wei & Spanjers, Willem, 2005. "Social capital and credit constraints in informal finance," Economics Discussion Papers 2005-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Perko, Igor, 2017. "Behaviour-based short-term invoice probability of default evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(3), pages 1045-1054.
- Eduard Marinov, 2016. "The 2016 Nobel Prize in Economics," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 97-149.
- K.P. Krishnan & Venkatesh Panchapagesan & Madalasa Venkataraman, 2016. "Distortions in Land Markets and their Implications to Credit Generation in India," Working Papers id:10562, eSocialSciences.
- Vogelgesang, Ulrike, 2003.
"Microfinance in Times of Crisis: The Effects of Competition, Rising Indebtedness, and Economic Crisis on Repayment Behavior,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 2085-2114, December.
- Ulrike Vogelgesang, 2001. "Microfinance in Times of Crisis: The Effects of Competition, Rising Indebtedness, and Economic Crisis on Repayment Behavior," GK working paper series 2001-06, Post Graduate Programme "Allocation on Financial Markets", University of Mannheim, revised Nov 2001.
- Poitevin, Michel, 1989. "Information et marchés financiers : une revue de littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 65(4), pages 555-589, décembre.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Kapur, Sandeep, 2002. "Default and efficient debt markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 249-270, September.
- K.P. Krishnan & Venkatesh Panchapagesan & Madalasa Venkataraman, 2016. "Distortions in land markets and their implications to credit generation in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ronel Elul, 2005. "Collateral, credit history, and the financial decelerator," Working Papers 05-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Mar 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:36:y:1981:i:2:p:271-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.