The Geometric Mean and Stochastic Dominance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013.
"Economic consequences of Nth-degree risk increases and Nth-degree risk attitudes,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 199-224, October.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013. "Economic Consequences of Nth-Degree Risk Increases and Nth-Degree Risk Attitudes," Post-Print halshs-00927270, HAL.
- Nocetti, Diego C., 2013. "The LeChatelier principle for changes in risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 460-466.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis & Schlesinger, Harris & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2009.
"Apportioning of risks via stochastic dominance,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 994-1003, May.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Harris Schlesinger & Ilia Tsetlin, 2008. "Apportioning of Risks via Stochastic Dominance," CESifo Working Paper Series 2467, CESifo Group Munich.
- H. Schlesinger & L. Eeckhoudt & I. Tsetlin, 2009. "Apportioning of risks via stochastic dominance," Post-Print hal-00567952, HAL.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & SCHELSINGER, Harris & TSETLIN, Ilia, 2009. "Apportioning of risks via stochastic dominance," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2096, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Moore, Robert E., 1996. "Ranking income distributions using the Geometric Mean and a related general measure," MPRA Paper 10171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Locatelli, Giorgio & Mancini, Mauro, 2011. "Large and small baseload power plants: Drivers to define the optimal portfolios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7762-7775.
- Guo, Xu & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2016. "Multivariate Stochastic Dominance for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers," MPRA Paper 70637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Haas, 2007. "Do investors dislike kurtosis?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(2), pages 1-9.
- Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T., 2015. "Changes in risk and strategic interaction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 37-46.
- Haim Levy & Zvi Lerman, 1988. "Testing The Predictive Power Of Ex-Post Efficient Portfolios," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 241-254, September.
- Guo, Xu & Post, Thierry & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Lixing, 2014. "Moment conditions for Almost Stochastic Dominance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 163-167.
- Antonella Basso & Paolo Pianca, 1997. "On the relative efficiency of nth order and DARA stochastic dominance rules," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 207-222.
- Silvia Figini & Paolo Giudici, 2013. "Measuring risk with ordinal variables," DEM Working Papers Series 032, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Denuit, Michel M. & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Schlesinger, Harris, 2013.
"When Ross meets Bell: The linex utility function,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 177-182.
- M. Denuit & L. Eeckhoudt & H. Schlesinger, 2013. "When ross meets bell: the linex utility function," Post-Print hal-00845936, HAL.
- DENUIT, Michel M. & EECKHOUDT, Louis & SCHLESINGER, Harris, 2013. "When Ross meets Bell: the linex utility function," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2496, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Huang, Rachel J., 2012. "Ambiguity aversion, higher-order risk attitude and optimal effort," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 338-345.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2007:i:2:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:35:y:1980:i:1:p:151-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.