The Relationship between Yield, Risk and Return of Corporate Bonds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rockwell, Charles S., 1967. "Normal Backwardation, Forecasting, and the Return to Commodity Futures Traders," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1975. "Securities Market Efficiency in an Arrow-Debreu Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 812-824, December.
- Telser, Lester G., 1967. "The Supply of Speculative Services in Wheat, Corn, and Soybeans," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Utz & Martina Weber & Maximilian Wimmer, 2016. "German Mittelstand bonds: yield spreads and liquidity," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 103-129, January.
- Murillo Campello & Long Chen & Lu Zhang, 2008.
"Expected returns, yield spreads, and asset pricing tests,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(3), pages 1297-1338, May.
- Lu Zhang & Murillo Campello & Long Chen, 2005. "Expected returns, yield spreads, and asset pricing tests," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Murillo Campello & Long Chen & Lu Zhang, 2005. "Expected Returns, Yield Spreads, and Asset Pricing Tests," NBER Working Papers 11323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duane Stock, 1992. "The Analytics Of Relative Holding-Period Risks For Bonds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 253-263, September.
- Christian Klein & Christoph Stellner, 2014. "The systematic risk of corporate bonds: default risk, term risk, and index choice," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 28(1), pages 29-61, February.
- Ali Jahankhani & George E. Pinches, 1982. "Duration And The Nonstationarity Of Systematic Risk For Bonds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(2), pages 151-160, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:33:y:1978:i:4:p:1235-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.