Admissible Portfolios for All Individuals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "A Re-Examination of the Modigliani-Miller Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 784-793, December.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1972. "The Valuation of Option Contracts and a Test of Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 399-417, May.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthonisz, Sean A., 2012. "Asset pricing with partial-moments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2122-2135.
- M. Haley, 2014. "Gaussian and logistic adaptations of smoothed safety first," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 333-345, May.
- Li, Zhongfei & Yao, Jing & Li, Duan, 2010. "Behavior patterns of investment strategies under Roy's safety-first principle," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 167-179, May.
- Gonzalo, J. & Olmo, J., 2007.
"The impact of heavy tails and comovements in downside-risk diversification,"
07/02, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Olmo, José, 2007. "The impact of heavy tails and comovements in downside-risk diversification," UC3M Working papers. Economics we20070208, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- null Saad & M. Shabri Abd. Majid & Salina Kassim & Zarinah Hamid & Rosylin Mohd. Yusof, 2010. "A comparative analysis of the performance of conventional and Islamic unit trust companies in Malaysia," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 24-47, February.
- M. Ryan Haley & M. Kevin McGee & Todd B. Walker, 2013.
"Disparity, Shortfall, and Twice-Endogenous HARA Utility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 524-541, December.
- Walker, Todd & Haley, M. Ryan & McGee, M. Kevin, 2009. "Disparity, Shortfall, and Twice-Endogenous HARA Utility," MPRA Paper 17139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haley, M. Ryan & McGee, M. Kevin, 2011. ""KLICing" there and back again: Portfolio selection using the empirical likelihood divergence and Hellinger distance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 341-352, March.
- Ortobelli, Sergio & Rachev, Svetlozar & Schwartz, Eduardo, 2000. "The Problem of Optimal Asset Allocation with Stable Distributed Returns," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt3zd6q86c, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Sergio Ortobelli Lozza, 2001. "The classification of parametric choices under uncertainty: analysis of the portfolio choice problem," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 297-328, December.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Olmo, José, 2008.
"Testing downside risk efficiency under market distress,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we084321, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gonzalo, J. & Olmo, J., 2008. "Testing Downside Risk Efficiency Under Market Distress," Working Papers 08/11, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Liang Zou, 2005. "Dichotomous Asset Pricing Model," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 185-207, May.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Olmo, José, 2009. "Downside Risk Efficiency Under Market Distress," UC3M Working papers. Economics we094423, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:31:y:1976:i:4:p:1169-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .