A Paradox Of Thrift In General Equilibrium Without Forward Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo Guimaraes & Caio Machado & Marcel Ribeiro, 2016.
"A Model of the Confidence Channel of Fiscal Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(7), pages 1363-1395, October.
- Guimaraes, Bernardo & Machado, Caio & Ribeiro, Marcel, 2014. "A model of the confidence channel of fiscal policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86331, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bernardo Guimaraes & Caio Machado & Marcel Ribeiro, 2014. "A model of the confidence channel of fiscal policy," Discussion Papers 1426, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Guimarães, Bernardo & Machado, Caio & Ribeiro, Marcel, 2014. "A model of the confidence channel of fiscal policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Carton & Jérôme Héricourt & Fabien Tripier, 2014. "Can the Euro Area Avoid a “Lost Decade”?," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-02, CEPII research center.
- Xavier Ragot & Florin O. Bilbiie, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Inflation, and Inequality: The Case for Helicopters," 2016 Meeting Papers 1663, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:10:y:2012:i:6:p:1215-1235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.