Theories Of Entrepreneurship, Innovation And The Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk & Barbara Liberda, 2017.
"Talent workers as entrepreneurs: a new approach to aspirational self-employment,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 48(6), pages 571-592.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Barbara Liberda & Magdalena Smyk, 2015. "Talent workers as entrepreneurs: a new approach to aspirational self-employment," Working Papers 2015-18, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk & Barbara Liberda, 2017. "Talent workers as entrepreneurs: a new approach to aspirational self-employment," GRAPE Working Papers 7, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Alexander Konon & Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-Ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 11501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roy Thurik, 2014.
"Entrepreneurship and the business cycle,"
IZA World of Labor,
Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-90, October.
- Hundt Christian & Sternberg Rolf, 2014. "How Did the Economic Crisis Influence New Firm Creation?: A Multilevel Approach Based Upon Data from German Regions," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(6), pages 722-756, December.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2015.
"A Review of the Circular Economy and its Implementation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "A Review of the Circular Economy and its Implementation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 431, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe, 2017.
"Mobile Phone Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
17/023, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Biekpe, Nicholas, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 81703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartz, Wiebke & Winkler, Adalbert, 2016. "Flexible or fragile? The growth performance of small and young businesses during the global financial crisis — Evidence from Germany," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 196-215.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe & Vanessa S. Tchamyou, 2018. "Remittances, ICT and Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 18/010, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Nabil Abou Lebdi & Katrin Hussinger, 2016. "Startup Innovation during the Past Economic Crisis," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-27, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- repec:taf:jbemgt:v:17:y:2016:i:6:p:1155-1171 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:26:y:2012:i:3:p:377-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.