Endogenous Timing In A Mixed Duopoly: Weighted Welfare And Price Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Sedano Hoyuelos, Máximo, 2011. "Endogenous Timing in a Mixed Duopoly: Wighted Welfare and Price Competition," IKERLANAK 2011-46, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Cabrales & José-Ramón Uriarte, 2013.
"Doubts and equilibria,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 783-810, September.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2008. "Doubts and Equilibria," IKERLANAK 2008-31, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2008. "Doubts and equilibria," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080905, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Schlag, Karl H., 1998.
"Why Imitate, and If So, How?, : A Boundedly Rational Approach to Multi-armed Bandits,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 130-156, January.
- Karl H. Schlag, "undated". "Why Imitate, and if so, How? A Bounded Rational Approach to Multi- Armed Bandits," ELSE working papers 028, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Uriarte, Jose Ramon, 2007. "A behavioural foundation for models of evolutionary drift," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 497-513, July.
- Cabrales, Antonio, 2000. "Stochastic Replicator Dynamics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(2), pages 451-481, May.
- Pinasco, J.P. & Romanelli, L., 2006. "Coexistence of Languages is possible," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 361(1), pages 355-360.
- Stauffer, Dietrich & Castelló, Xavier & Eguíluz, Víctor M. & San Miguel, Maxi, 2007. "Microscopic Abrams–Strogatz model of language competition," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(2), pages 835-842.
- Patriarca, Marco & Leppänen, Teemu, 2004. "Modeling language competition," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 338(1), pages 296-299.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jincot:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10842-017-0248-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Akira Ogawa, 2017. "Inefficient but Robust Public Leadership," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 387-398, December.
- Dong, Quan & Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos, 2014. "Corruption and decisions on opening up markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 23-29.
More about this item
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:62:y:2011:i:4:p:485-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.