Innovation And Competition Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert, Richard & Tom, Willard K, 2001.
"Is Innovation King at the Antitrust Agencies? The Intellectual Property Guidelines Five Years Later,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt4mf5t2bm, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gilbert, Richard & Tom, Willard K., 2001. "Is Innovation King at the Antitrust Agencies? The Intellectual Property Guidelines Five Years Later," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt8zv6b8c5, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Richard J. Gilbert & Willard K. Tom, 2001. "Is Innovation King at the Antitrust Agencies? The Intellectual Property Guidelines Five Years Later," Industrial Organization 0106002, EconWPA.
- Richard J. Gilbert and Willard K. Tom, 2001. "Is Innovation King at the Antitrust Agencies?: The Intellectual Property Guidelines Five Years Later," Economics Working Papers EC01-301, University of California at Berkeley.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Colombo, Massimo G. & Garrone, Paola & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005. "The impact of M&A on the R&D process: An empirical analysis of the role of technological- and market-relatedness," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 195-220, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Alexandrovna Vorobeva & Mikhail Vladimirovich Kolesnikov, 2016. "National Policy of Japan for Stimulating Innovation Process in the Energy Industry," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 237-244.
- Natalia Alexandrovna Vorobeva & Svetlana Alexandrovna Beletskaya & Mikhail Vladimirovich Kolesnikov, 2016. "Innovation Development of Russia and Participation in the Integration Process of the Asia-Pacific Region," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1038-1048.
- Hui-Ling Chung & Yan-Shu Lin & Jin-Li Hu, 2013. "Bundling strategy and product differentiation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 207-229, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:60:y:2009:i:1:p:55-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.