The Extent and Impact of Enterprise Training: The Case of Kitakyushu City
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariga, Kenn & Kurosawa, Masako & Ohtake, Fumio & Sasaki, Masaru & Yamane, Shoko, 2013.
"Organization adjustments, job training and productivity: Evidence from Japanese automobile makers,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-34.
- Kenn Ariga & Masako Kurosawa & Fumio Ohtake & Masaru Sasaki & Shoko Yamane, 2010. "Organization Adjustments, Job Training and Productivity: Evidence from Japanese Automobile Makers," ISER Discussion Paper 0784, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Toshie Ikenaga & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2013.
"Labour-Market Attachment And Training Participation,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 73-97, March.
- Ikenaga, Toshie & Kawaguchi, Daiji, 2010. "Labor-Market Attachment and Training Participation," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 479, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ikenaga, Toshie & Kawaguchi, Daiji, 2010. "Labor-Market Attachment and Training Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 5081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hara, Hiromi, 2014. "The impact of firm-provided training on productivity, wages, and transition to regular employment for workers in flexible arrangements," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 336-359.
- HARA Hiromi, 2015. "The Effects of Minimum Wages on Training," Discussion papers 15075, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hiromi Hara, "undated". "Determinants and Effects of Worker-Initiated Training: Learning about Required Job Skills at the Workplace," Working Papers e106, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Shiho Futagami & Silvia Teuber & Andrea Willi, 2013. "Differences in Initial Training and Wages of Japanese Engineering and Retailing Companies - Who Pays for Higher Training Costs?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0090, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:52:y:2001:i:2:p:224-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.