European Identities and the EU - The Ties that Bind the Peoples of Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Frank Cowell, 2015.
"European Identity and Redistributive Preferences,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5412, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joan Costa-Font & Frank A Cowell, 2015. "European Identity and Redistributive Preferences," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 24, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Frank Cowell, 2015. "European Identity and Redistributive Preferences," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 98, European Institute, LSE.
- Joan Costa Font & Frank Cowell, 2015. "European Identity and Redistributive Preferences," CEP Discussion Papers dp1362, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Cowell, Frank, 2015. "European identity and redistributive preferences," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63802, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mehlika Özlem Ultan, 2016. "The Effect Of Cultural Factors On The European Integration," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605735, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Christoffer Kølvraa, 2016. "European Fantasies: On the EU's Political Myths and the Affective Potential of Utopian Imaginaries for European Identity," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 169-184, January.
- Claus Offe & Ulrich K. Preuss, 2006. "The Problem of Legitimacy in the European Polity. Is Democratization the Answer?," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0028, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- repec:nms:joeems:doi_10.1688/1862-0019_jeems_2008_03_skinner is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:42:y:2004:i:3:p:573-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.