Are Food Certification Costs Misestimated? Exporter‐Perspective on the European Standard
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caprice, Stéphane & Von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2014.
"Supplier Fixed costs and Retail Market Monopolization,"
TSE Working Papers
14-524, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Stéphane Caprice & Vanessa von Schlippenbach & Christian Wey, 2014. "Supplier Fixed Costs and Retail Market Monopolization," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1408, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caprice, Stéphane & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2014. "Supplier fixed costs and retail market monopolization," DICE Discussion Papers 164, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0080-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ragasa, Catherine & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Joshi, Satish, 2013. "Sustainability of EU Food Safety Certification: A survival analysis of firm decisions:," IFPRI discussion papers 1296, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Honda, Keiichiro & Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Ueki, Yasushi, 2015. "Effects of RoHs and REACH regulations on firm-level production and export, and the role of global value chains : the cases of Malaysia and Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 526, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Ueki, Yasushi, 2014. "Estimating the effect of chemical safety standards on firm performance in Malaysia and Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 455, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:62:y:2011:i:3:p:669-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.