Silicon Valley'S High-Velocity Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, Departament de Teoria Economica and CAEPS (Universitat de Barcelona) and & Departament d'Economia i Historia Economica (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona), 2008. "Inter-firm labor mobility and knowledge diffusion: a theoretical approach," Working Papers in Economics 210, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Vilalta-Bufi, Montserrat, 2010.
"On the industry experience premium and labor mobility,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 547-555, June.
- Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, 2008. "On the industry experience premium and labor mobility," Working Papers in Economics 208, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Robert G. Valletta, 2002. "On the move: California employment law and high-tech development," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug16.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2945 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Bird & John Knopf, 2015. "The Impact of Local Knowledge on Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 1-20, August.
- Briggs Depew & Peter Norlander & Todd A. Sørensen, 2017.
"Inter-firm mobility and return migration patterns of skilled guest workers,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 681-721, April.
- Briggs Depew & Peter Norlander & Todd A. Sorensen, 2014. "Inter-Firm Mobility and Return Migration Patterns of Skilled Guest Workers," Departmental Working Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Thomas Hellmann & Enrico Perotti, 2011.
"The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(10), pages 1813-1826, October.
- Hellman, Thomas & Enrico, Perotti, 2010. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," Institutions and Markets Papers 60751, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Thomas F. Hellmann & Enrico C. Perotti, 2011. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," NBER Working Papers 16943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Hellman & Enrico Perotti, 2010. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," Working Papers 2010.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yeganegi, Sepideh & Laplume, André O. & Dass, Parshotam & Huynh, Cam-Loi, 2016. "Where do spinouts come from? The role of technology relatedness and institutional context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 1103-1112.
- Rin, Marco Da & Hellmann, Thomas & Puri, Manju, 2013.
"A Survey of Venture Capital Research,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Da Rin, M. & Hellmann, T. & Puri, M.L., 2011. "A Survey of Venture Capital Research," Discussion Paper 2011-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marco Da Rin & Thomas F. Hellmann & Manju Puri, 2011. "A survey of venture capital research," NBER Working Papers 17523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Hellmann, 2007. "When Do Employees Become Entrepreneurs?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(6), pages 919-933, June.
- Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, 2007. "Labor mobility and Inter-industry Wage Variation," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hellmann, Thomas & Thiele, Veikko, 2015.
"Friends or foes? The interrelationship between angel and venture capital markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 639-653.
- Thomas F. Hellmann & Veikko Thiele, 2014. "Friends or Foes: The Interrelationship between Angel and Venture Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 20147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erkan Gürpınar, 2016.
"Organizational forms in the knowledge economy: a comparative institutional analysis,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 501-518, July.
- Erkan Gürpinar, 2013. "Organizational Forms in the Knowledge Economy: A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Department of Economics University of Siena 679, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Simon Deakin, 2013. "The Legal Framework Governing Business Firms & its Implications for Manufacturing Scale & Performance: The UK Experience in International Perspective," Working Papers wp449, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:11:y:1998:i:2:p:28-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.