Regional Variation of Firm Size and Growth: The Portuguese Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarsha EASON & Ahjond S. GARMESTANI, 2012. "Cross-Scale Dynamics Of A Regional Urban System Through Time," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, pages 55-77.
- José Miguel Giner & María Jesús Santa-María & Antonio Fuster, 2017. "High-growth firms: does location matter?," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 75-96, March.
- Pascoal, Rui & Augusto, Mário & Monteiro, A.M., 2016. "Size distribution of Portuguese firms between 2006 and 2012," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, pages 342-355.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:485:y:2017:i:c:p:35-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lina Cortés & Andrés Mora-Valencia & Javier Perote, 2017. "Measuring firm size distribution with semi-nonparametric densities," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015300, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Patrícia Bogas & Natália Barbosa, 2013. "High-Growth Firms: What is the Impact of Region-Specific Characteristics?," NIPE Working Papers 19/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Aziza Garsaa & Nadine Levratto, 2014. "Is job creation dependent on the local context? An analysis of French industrial establishments over the period 2004-2010," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-49, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Elsa de Morais Sarmento & Alcina Nunes, 2012. "The Dynamics of Employer Entreprise Creation in Portugal Over the Last Two Decades: A Firm Size, Regional and Sectoral Perspective," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 36, pages 6-22, December.
- Duschl, Matthias & Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas & Luxen, Dennis, 2011. "Firm growth and the spatial impact of geolocated external factors: Empirical evidence for German manufacturing firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 36, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Pascoal, Rui & Augusto, Mário & Monteiro, A.M., 2016.
"Size distribution of Portuguese firms between 2006 and 2012,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, pages 342-355.
- Mário Augusto & Rui Pascoal & Ana Margarida Monteiro, 2015. "Size Distribution of Portuguese Firms between 2006 and 2012," GEMF Working Papers 2015-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Matthias Duschl & Antje Schimke & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen, 2011. "Firm Growth and the Spatial Impact of Geolocated External Factors â€“ Empirical Evidence for German Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:42:y:2011:i:2:p:125-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.