Dual Bond Ratings: A Test of the Certification Function of Rating Agencies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ginger Zhe Jin & Andrew Kato & John A. List, 2010.
"That'S News To Me! Information Revelation In Professional Certification Markets,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 104-122, January.
- Ginger Zhe Jin & Andrew Kato & John A. List, 2006. "That's News to Me! Information Revelation in Professional Certification Markets," NBER Working Papers 12390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ginger Jin & Andrew Kato & John List, 2006. "That's news to me! information revelation in professional certification markets," Framed Field Experiments 00162, The Field Experiments Website.
- Arthur Allen & Donna Dudney, 2008. "The Impact of Rating Agency Reputation on Local Government Bond Yields," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 57-76, February.
- Kriz, Kenneth A., 2003. "Comparative costs of negotiated versus competitive bond sales: new evidence from state general obligation bonds," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 191-211.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:2:p:83-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fairchild, Lisa M. & Koch, Timothy W., 1998. "The Impact of State Disclosure Requirements on Municipal Yields," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 4), pages 733-53, December.
- Volker G. Heinke, 2006. "Credit spread volatility, bond ratings and the risk reduction effect of watchlistings," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 293-303.
- Arthur Allen & George Sanders & Donna Dudney, 2009. "Should more local governments purchase a bond rating?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 421-438, May.
- Schaetzle, Dominik, 2011. "Ratingagenturen in der neoklassischen Finanzierungstheorie: Eine Auswertung empirischer Studien zum Informationsgehalt von Ratings," Arbeitspapiere 110, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Balasubramnian, Bhanu & Cyree, Ken B., 2011. "Market discipline of banks: Why are yield spreads on bank-issued subordinated notes and debentures not sensitive to bank risks?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 21-35, January.
- Mattarocci, Gianluca, 2005. "Il rapporto tra impresa e agenzia di rating: la soluzione del multi-rating," MPRA Paper 4295, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2005.
- Kish, Richard J. & Hogan, Karen M. & Olson, Gerard, 1999. "Does the market perceive a difference in rating agencies?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 363-377.
- Santos, Joao A.C., 2006. "Why firm access to the bond market differs over the business cycle: A theory and some evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2715-2736, October.
- Fairchild, Lisa M. & Koch, Timothy W., 1998. "The Impact of State Disclosure Requirements on Municipal Yields," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(4), pages 733-753, December.
- Richard Cantor & Frank Packer & Kevin Cole, 1997. "Split ratings and the pricing of credit risk," Research Paper 9711, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bae, Sung C. & Klein, Daniel P., 1997. "Further evidence on corporate bonds with event-risk covenants: Inferences from Standard and Poor's and Moody's bond ratings," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 709-724.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:25:y:1990:i:3:p:457-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.