The Exploitation of Inside Information at the Wall Street Journal: A Test of Strong Form Efficiency
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tung, Y. Alex & Marsden, James R., 1998. "Test of market efficiencies using experimental electronic markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 145-151, February.
- Kiymaz, Halil, 2001. "The effects of stock market rumors on stock prices: evidence from an emerging market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 105-115, February.
- Enrico Maria Cervellati & Riccardo Ferretti & Pierpaolo Pattitoni, 2011. "Market Reaction to Second-Hand News: Attention Grabbing or Information Dissemination," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 0024, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Ferreira, Eurico J. & Smith, Stanley D., 1999. "Stock price reactions to recommendations in the Wall Street Journal "Small Stock Focus" column," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 379-389.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:11:y:2018:i:6:p:29-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zivney, Terry L. & Bertin, William J. & Torabzadeh, Khalil M., 1996. "Overreaction to takeover speculation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 89-115.
- Peri, Massimo & Vandone, Daniela & Baldi, Lucia, 2014. "Internet, noise trading and commodity futures prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 82-89.
- Albert, Robert Jr. & Smaby, Timothy R., 1996. "Market response to analyst recommendations in the "dartboard" column: the information and price-pressure effects," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 59-74.
- Enrico Maria Cervellati & Riccardo Ferretti & Pierpaolo Pattitoni, 2014. "Market reaction to second-hand news: inside the attention-grabbing hypothesis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(10), pages 1108-1121, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:24:y:1989:i:4:p:567-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.