Factors Affecting the Magnitude of Premiums Paid to Target-Firm Shareholders in Corporate Acquisitions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian, 2008.
"Financial market integration and the value of global diversification: Evidence for US acquirers in cross-border mergers and acquisitions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1522-1540, August.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian, 2006. "Financial market integration and the value of global diversification : evidence for US acquirers in cross-border mergers and acquisitions," Research Discussion Papers 24/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Ahern, Kenneth R., 2012. "Bargaining power and industry dependence in mergers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 530-550.
- Flanagan, David J. & O'Shaughnessy, K. C., 2003. "Core-related acquisitions, multiple bidders and tender offer premiums," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 573-585, August.
- Madura, Jeff & Ngo, Thanh & Viale, Ariel M., 2012. "Why do merger premiums vary across industries and over time?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 49-62.
- Jeff Madura & Thanh Ngo, 2008. "Clustered Synergies In The Takeover Market," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 31(4), pages 333-356.
- Jory, Surendranath R. & Ngo, Thanh N. & Wang, Daphne, 2016. "Credit ratings and the premiums paid in mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 93-104.
- Madura, Jeff & Ngo, Thanh & Viale, Ariel M., 2011. "Convergent synergies in the global market for corporate control," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2468-2478, September.
- Billett, Matthew T. & Ryngaert, Mike, 1997. "Capital structure, asset structure and equity takeover premiums in cash tender offers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 141-165, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:23:y:1988:i:4:p:465-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.