Investor Protection and the Mode of Acquisition: Implications for Ownership Dilution and Formation of Pyramids
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:769-783 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karolyi, G. Andrew & Liao, Rose C., 2017. "State capitalism's global reach: Evidence from foreign acquisitions by state-owned companies," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 367-391.
- Dang, Man & Henry, Darren, 2016. "Partial-control versus full-control acquisitions: Does target corporate governance matter? Evidence from eight East and Southeast Asian countries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 251-265.
- Liao, Rose C., 2014. "What drives corporate minority acquisitions around the world? The case for financial constraints," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 78-95.
- Xie, En & Reddy, K.S. & Liang, Jie, 2017. "Country-specific determinants of cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A comprehensive review and future research directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 127-183.
- Kim, Soo Jin & Kim, Woojin & Yang, Dong Ryung, 2015. "Infant firms in emerging market: An analysis of stand-alones vs. subsidiaries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 30-52.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:41:y:2012:i:1:p:55-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.