Determinants of Profit Reinvestment by Small Businesses in Emerging Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & McGuinnness, Martina & Wood, Geoffrey & Bayyurt, Nizamettin, 2015. "Context, law and reinvestment decisions: Why the transitional periphery differs from other post-state socialist economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 955-965.
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Xiang, Meifang, 2013.
"The international evidence on discouraged small businesses,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 63-82.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Meifang Xiang, 2012. "The International Evidence on Discouraged Small Businesses," Working Papers 1013, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- Burcak Polat, 2014. "Determinants of FDI: A Componentwise Analysis," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0100151, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Wellalage, Nirosha Hewa & Reddy, Krishna, 2020. "Determinants of profit reinvestment undertaken by SMEs in the small island countries," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 43(C).
- Colin W. O'Reilly, 2015. "Firm Investment decisions in the post-conflict context," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(4), pages 717-751, October.
- Nirosha Hewa Wellalage & Stuart Locke & Helen Samujh, 2020. "Firm bribery and credit access: evidence from Indian SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 283-304, June.
- Burcak Polat, 2017. "Financial components of FDI and choice of capital structure: an analysis for 30 OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(19), pages 1901-1912, April.
- Ullah, Barkat, 2019. "Firm innovation in transition economies: The role of formal versus informal finance," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 58-75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:40:y:2011:i:3:p:553-590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.