Interest Rate Risk of European Financial Corporations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mojisola Olugbode & Ahmed El-Masry & John Pointon, 2014. "Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Exposure of UK Industries Using First-order Autoregressive Exponential GARCH-in-mean (EGARCH-M) Approach," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(4), pages 409-464, July.
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong & Shiyu Lin, 2017.
"Predictive models for disaggregate stock market volatility,"
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management,
Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 31(3), pages 261-288, August.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Lin, Shiyu, 2015. "Predictive Models for Disaggregate Stock Market Volatility," MPRA Paper 68460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2008.
"What lies beneath: Foreign exchange rate exposure, hedging and cash flows,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1508-1521, August.
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2007. "What Lies Beneath: Foreign Exchange Rate Exposure, Hedging and Cash Flows," MPRA Paper 6661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korkeamäki, Timo, 2011. "Interest rate sensitivity of the European stock markets before and after the euro introduction," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 811-831.
- Francisco Jareno, 2008. "Spanish stock market sensitivity to real interest and inflation rates: an extension of the Stone two-factor model with factors of the Fama and French three-factor model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(24), pages 3159-3171.
- Jareño, Francisco & Navarro, Eliseo, 2010. "Stock interest rate risk and inflation shocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 337-348, March.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Kurmann, Philipp, 2014. "Bank risk factors and changing risk exposures: Capital market evidence before and during the financial crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 151-166.
- Zaghum Umar & Syed Jawad Hussain Shahzad & RomÃ¡n Ferrer & Francisco JareÃ±o, 2018. "Does Shariah compliance make interest rate sensitivity of Islamic equities lower? An industry level analysis under different market states," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(42), pages 4500-4521, September.
- Akhtaruzzaman, Md & Shamsuddin, Abul & Easton, Steve, 2014. "Dynamic correlation analysis of spill-over effects of interest rate risk and return on Australian and US financial firms," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 378-396.
- Söhnke Bartram, 2002.
"The Interest Rate Exposure of Nonfinancial Corporations,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 6(1), pages 101-125.
- Sohnke M. Bartram, 2001. "The Interest Rate Exposure of Nonfinancial Corporations," Finance 0112002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 May 2002.
- Marc-Gregor Czaja & Hendrik Scholz & Marco Wilkens, 2009. "Interest rate risk of German financial institutions: the impact of level, slope, and curvature of the term structure," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Oliver Entrop & Marco Wilkens & Alexander Zeisler, 2009. "Quantifying the Interest Rate Risk of Banks: Assumptions Do Matter," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 15(5), pages 1001-1018, November.
- Marcâ€ Gregor Czaja & Hendrik Scholz & Marco Wilkens, 2010. "Interest Rate Risk Rewards in Stock Returns of Financial Corporations: Evidence from Germany," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 16(1), pages 124-154, January.
- María de la O & Francisco JAREÑO, Francisco & SKINNER, Frank S., 2017. "The Financial Crisis Impact: An Industry Level Analysis Of The Us Stock Market González," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 17(2), pages 61-74.
- Ferrer, Román & Bolós, Vicente J. & Benítez, Rafael, 2016. "Interest rate changes and stock returns: A European multi-country study with wavelets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-12.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Erdmann, Thomas & Zimmermann, Heinz, 2007. "Predictability in the cross-section of European bank stock returns," Working papers 2007/21, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Román Ferrer & Cristóbal González & Gloria M. Soto, 2010. "Linear and nonlinear interest rate exposure in Spain," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 431-451, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:6:y:2000:i:4:p:459-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.