Keeping Up with the Joneses and the Home Bias
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdallah, Wissam & Goergen, Marc, 2008. "Does corporate control determine the cross-listing location?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 183-199, June.
- Gomez, Juan-Pedro, 2007. "The impact of keeping up with the Joneses behavior on asset prices and portfolio choice," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 95-103, June.
- Juan Pedro Gomez, 2005. "An International Capm With Consumption Externalities And Non-Financial Wealth," Working Papers Economia wp05-08, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Levy, Moshe & Levy, Haim, 2015. "Keeping up with the Joneses and optimal diversification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 29-38.
- Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe, 2014. "The home bias is here to stay," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 29-40.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Ljungwall, Christer, 2009. "Spillover Effects Among the Greater China Stock Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 839-851, April.
- Curatola, Giuliano & Dergunov, Ilya, 2017. "International capital markets with time-varying preferences," SAFE Working Paper Series 176, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:10:y:2004:i:2:p:225-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.