Foreign direct investment under a weak rule of law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cull, Robert & Xu, Lixin Colin & Yang, Xi & Zhou, Li-An & Zhu, Tian, 2017.
"Market facilitation by local government and firm efficiency: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 460-480.
- Cull, Robert & Xu, Lixin Colin & Yang, Xi & Zhou, Li-An & Zhu, Tian, 2013. "Market facilitation by local government and firm efficiency : evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6688, The World Bank.
- Xiaozu Wang, 2011. "Understanding China’s Role in the Post-financial Crisis World," Chapters,in: Global Governance and the Role of the EU, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wenjie Chen & David Dollar & Heiwai Tang, 2016. "Why is China Investing in Africa? Evidence from the Firm Level," CESifo Working Paper Series 5940, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burger, Martijn & Ianchovichina, Elena & Rijkers, Bob, 2013.
"Risky business : political instability and greenfield foreign direct investment in the Arab world,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6716, The World Bank.
- Martijn Burger & Elena Ianchovichina & Bob Rijkers, 2014. "Risky Business Political Instability and Greenfield Foreign Direct Investment in the Arab World," Working Papers 870, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon & Yuldashev, Oybek & Omanbayev, Bekhzod, 2016. "What drives foreign direct investment into post-communist economies?," MPRA Paper 73277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:20:y:2012:i:3:p:401-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.