Rehabilitation sustained: the industrial revolution as a macroeconomic epoch
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greasley, David & Oxley, Les, 2007. "Patenting, intellectual property rights and sectoral outputs in Industrial Revolution Britain, 1780-1851," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 340-354, August.
- David Greasley & Les Oxley, 2010.
"Cliometrics And Time Series Econometrics: Some Theory And Applications,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 970-1042, December.
- David Grreasley, 2010. "Cliometrics and Time Series Econometrics: Some Theory and Applications," Working Papers in Economics 10/56, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nicholas Crafts & Terence C. Mills, 2017.
"Six centuries of British economic growth: a time-series perspective,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 141-158.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C, 2016. "Six Centuries of British Economic Growth: a Time-Series Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C., 2016. "Six Centuries of British Economic Growth: a Time-Series Perspective," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 297, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Daniel Aurelio Tirado Fabregat & Jordi Pons Novell, 2003. "Why Italy and not Spain? Comparing two industrialization processes from a dissagregate time series perspective," Working Papers in Economics 95, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- A'Hearn, Brian & Woitek, Ulrich, 2001. "More international evidence on the historical properties of business cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 321-346, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ehsrev:v:47:y:1994:i:4:p:760-768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehsukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.