Rankings of Australian Economics Departments, 1988-2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Neri & Joan R. Rodgers, 2013. "Eagles and Turkeys: Human Capital Externalities, Departmental Co-authorship and Research Productivity," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3-4), pages 171-189, December.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Patricia Wang, 2003.
"Who Cites What?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(245), pages 229-244, June.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Patricia Wang, 2001. "Who Cites What?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Patricia Wang, 2001. "Who Cites What?," CEPR Discussion Papers 442, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Frank Neri & Joan Rodgers, 2012. "Human capital externalities, departmental co-authorship and research productivity," Economics Working Papers wp12-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Frank Neri & Joan R. Rodgers, 2006. "Ranking Australian Economics Departments by Research Productivity," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(s1), pages 74-84, September.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2007. "Worldwide Econometrics Rankings: 1989 2005," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(05), pages 952-1012, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:1:y:2004:i:4:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Anderson & John Tressler, 2008. "Research output in New Zealand economics departments 2000-2006: A stock approach," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 155-189.
- Joseph Macri & Dipendra Sinha, 2006. "Rankings Methodology for International Comparisons of Institutions and Individuals: an Application to Economics in Australia and New Zealand," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 111-156, February.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:78:y:2002:i:241:p:136-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.