Quality versus quantity: Ranking research records of economics departments in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ian King, 2001. "Quality versus quantity: Ranking research records of economics departments in New Zealand," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 240-252.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Macri & Michael McAleer & Dipendra Sinha, 2009. "On the Robustness of Alternative Rankings Methodologies For Australian and New Zealand Economics Departments," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-660, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Joseph Macri & Dipendra Sinha, 2010.
"How much influence do economics professors have on rankings? The case of Australia and New Zealand,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(12), pages 1559-1567.
- Sinha, Dipendra & Macri, Joseph, 2007. "How Much Influence Do Economics Professors Have on Rankings? The Case of Australia and New Zealand," MPRA Paper 2885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2007. "Worldwide Econometrics Rankings: 1989 2005," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(05), pages 952-1012, October.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2008. "Research Output in New Zealand Economics Department 2000-2006," Working Papers in Economics 08/05, University of Waikato.
- David L. Anderson & John Tresler, 2008. "An Analysis of New Zealand Economists' Research Output 2000-2006," Working Papers in Economics 08/20, University of Waikato, revised 31 Dec 2008.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2009. "The Excellence in Research for Australia Scheme: An Evaluation of the Draft Journal Weights for Economics," Working Papers in Economics 09/07, University of Waikato.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2009. "The ‘Excellence in Research for Australia’ Scheme: A Test Drive of Draft Journal Weights with New Zealand Data," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 7-24.
- Sinha, Dipendra & Macri, Joseph & McAleer, Michael, 2007. "On the Robustness of Alternative Rankings Methodologies: Australian and New Zealand Economics Departments, 1988-2002," MPRA Paper 2881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Gregor & Ondrej Schneider, 2005. "The World is Watching: Rankings of Czech and Slovak Economics Departments (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(11-12), pages 518-530, November.
- Joseph Macri & Dipendra Sinha, 2006. "Rankings Methodology for International Comparisons of Institutions and Individuals: an Application to Economics in Australia and New Zealand," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 111-156, February.
- David Anderson & John Tressler, 2008. "Research output in New Zealand economics departments 2000-2006: A stock approach," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 155-189.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:36:y:2002:i:1:p:97-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .