Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Eckerstorfer, 2013.
"Optimal Redistributive Taxation in a Multiexternality Model,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 69(1), pages 115-128, March.
- Paul Eckerstorfer, 2011. "Optimal redistributive taxation in a multi-externality model," NRN working papers 2011-07, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Paul Eckerstorfer, 2011. "Optimal redistributive taxation in a multi-externality model," Economics working papers 2011-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Katharina Finke & Jost H. Heckemeyer & Timo Reister & Christoph Spengel, 2010.
"Impact of Tax Rate Cut Cum Base Broadening Reforms on Heterogeneous Firms – Learning from the German Tax Reform 2008,"
1005, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph, 2011. "Impact of tax rate cut cum base broadening reforms on heterogeneous firms: Learning from the German tax reform 2008," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-036 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost Henrich & Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph, 2010. "Impact of tax rate cut cum base broadening reforms on heterogeneous firms: Learning from the German tax reform 2008," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ahmed, S., 2004. "Modelling corporate tax liabilities using company accounts: a new framework," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0412, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- John Creedy, 2009. "The Personal Income Tax Structure: Theory and Policy," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1063, The University of Melbourne.
- Mueller, Michel G. & de Haan, Peter, 2009. "How much do incentives affect car purchase? Agent-based microsimulation of consumer choice of new cars--Part I: Model structure, simulation of bounded rationality, and model validation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1072-1082, March.
- Jost HECKEMEYER & Katharina FINKE & Christoph SPENGEL, "undated". "ZEW TaxCoMM - A Corporate Tax Microsimulation Model. Concept and Application to the 2008 German Corporate Tax Reform," EcoMod2010 259600072, EcoMod.
- John Creedy, 2010. "Personal Income Tax Structure: Theory and Policy," Chapters,in: Tax Reform in Open Economies, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Annie Abello & Sharyn Lymer & Laurie Brown & Ann Harding & Ben Phillips, 2008. "Enhancing the Australian National Health Survey Data for Use in a Microsimulation Model of Pharmaceutical Drug Usage and Cost," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 11(3), pages 1-2.
- José Manuel González Páramo, 2003. "Midiendo el coste marginal en bienestar de una reforma impositiva," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 166(3), pages 115-147, September.
- N. N., 2015. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, issue 11/2015," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(11), November.
- Martin Falk & Werner Hölzl & Harald Oberhofer, 2015. "The Importance of Firm-Level Data for Empirical Research and Economic Policy Consulting," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(11), pages 845-857, November.
- Thomas Rutherford & Hannu Torma†, 2010. "Efficiency of Fiscal Measures in Preventing Out-migration from North Finland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 465-475.
- Sharyn Lymer & Laurie Brown & Ann Harding & Mandy Yap, 2009. "Predicting the need for aged care services at the small area level: the CAREMOD spatial microsimulation model," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 2(2), pages 27-42.
- Lori J. Curtis & JoAnn Kingston-Riechers, 2010. "Implications of the Introduction of the Goods and Services Tax for Families in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 36(4), pages 503-520, December.
- de Haan, Peter & Mueller, Michel G. & Scholz, Roland W., 2009. "How much do incentives affect car purchase? Agent-based microsimulation of consumer choice of new cars--Part II: Forecasting effects of feebates based on energy-efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1083-1094, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:77:y:2001:i:237:p:189-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.