Analyzing Income Distribution in Australia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borland, Jeff, 1999.
"Earnings Inequality in Australia: Changes, Causes and Consequences,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(229), pages 177-202, June.
- Borland, J., 1998. "Earnings Inequality in Australia: Changes, Causes and Consequences," CEPR Discussion Papers 390, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Peter Gottschalk, 1997. "Inequality, Income Growth, and Mobility: The Basic Facts," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 21-40, Spring.
- Mills, Jeffrey A & Zandvakili, Sourushe, 1997.
"Statistical Inference via Bootstrapping for Measures of Inequality,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 133-150, March-Apr.
- Jeffrey A. Mills & Sourushe Zandvakili, 1999. "Statistical Inference via Bootstrapping for Measures of Inequality," Macroeconomics 9902003, EconWPA.
- Biewen, Martin, 2002. "Bootstrap inference for inequality, mobility and poverty measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 317-342, June.
- Coulter, Fiona A E & Cowell, Frank A & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1992. "Equivalence Scale Relativities and the Extent of Inequality and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1067-1082, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Saunders, 1994. "Immigrants and the Distribution of Income: National and International Comparisons," LIS Working papers 123, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Maheshwar Rao & Robert Tanton & Yogi Vidyattama, 2013. "‘A Systems Approach to Analyse the Impacts of Water Policy Reform in the Murray-Darling Basin: a conceptual and an analytical framework’," NATSEM Working Paper Series 13/22, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Anthony Shorrocks & Guanghua Wan, 2005. "Spatial decomposition of inequality," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 59-81, January.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrew Leigh, 2007. "The Distribution of Top Incomes in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(262), pages 247-261, September.
- Paul Blacklow & Ranjan Ray, 2000.
"A Comparison of Income and Expenditure Inequality Estimates: The Australian Evidence, 1975-76 to 1993-94,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 33(4), pages 317-329.
- Blacklow, P. & Ray, R., 1999. "A Comparison of Income and Expenditure Inequality Estimates: the Australian Evidence, 1975/76 to 1993/94," Papers 1999-05, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Stefan Boeters & Michael Feil & Nicole Gürtzgen, 2007.
"Discrete Working Time Choice in an Applied General Equilibrium Model,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 427-427, May.
- Stefan Boeters & Michael Feil & Nicole Gürtzgen, 2005. "Discrete Working Time Choice in an Applied General Equilibrium Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 1-29, November.
- Stefan BOETERS & Michael FEIL & Nicole GÜRTZGEN, "undated". "Discrete Working Time Choice in an Applied General Equilibrium Model," EcoMod2004 330600026, EcoMod.
- Gürtzgen, Nicole & Feil, Michael & Boeters, Stefan, 2004. "Discrete Working Time Choice in an Applied General Equilibrium Model," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-20, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2012. "Microeconomic Reform and Income Distribution: The case of Australian Ports and Rail Freight Industries," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-230, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2010. "Structural Change in the Australian Electricity Industry During the 1990s and the Effect on Household Income Distribution," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-207, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:62:y:1986:i:179:p:427-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.