A Behavioral Model of Unemployment, Sociotropic Concerns, and the Political Economy of Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Douglas R., 2014.
"Political support for trade policy in the European Union,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 243-253.
- Francois, Joseph, 2014. "Political support for trade policy in the European Union," Papers 889, World Trade Institute.
- Chung, Sunghoon & Lee, Joonhyung & Osang, Thomas, 2016.
"Did China tire safeguard save U.S. workers?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 22-38.
- Sunghoon Chung & Joonhyung Lee & Thomas Osang, 2012. "Did China Tire Safeguard Save U.S. Workers?," Departmental Working Papers 1205, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Sunghoon CHUNG & Joonhyung LEE & Thomas OSANG, 2015. "Did China Tire Safeguard Save U.S. Workers?," Working Papers DP-2015-26, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Chung, Sunghoon & Lee, Joonhyung & Osang, Thomas, 2014. "Did China Tire Safeguard Save U.S. Workers?," MPRA Paper 62537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chung, Sunghoon & Lee, Joonhyung & Osang, Thomas, 2014. "Did China Tire Safeguard Save U.S. Workers?," MPRA Paper 59112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitra Devashish & Ranjan Priya, 2013. "Fairness, Search Frictions, and Offshoring," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 137-172, April.
- Barbara Dluhosch & Daniel Horgos, 2013. "Trading Up the Happiness Ladder," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 973-990, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:24:y:2012:i:1:p:72-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.