Activist Macroeconomic Policy, Election Effects and the Formation of Expectations: Evidence from OECD Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferré, Montserrat & Manzano, Carolina, 2014.
"Rational Partisan Theory with fiscal policy and an independent central bank,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 27-37.
- Ferré Carracedo, Montserrat & Manzano, Carolina, 2013. "Rational Partisan Theory with fiscal policy and an independent central bank," Working Papers 2072/211881, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Elias Sanidas, 2014. "The Greek Non-Paradigm of Economic and Business Development, and Comparisons with South Korea," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(3), pages 30-48, July-Sept.
- Kiefer, David, 2015. "Targets and lags in a two-equation model of US stabilization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 18-24.
- Berlemann, Michael & Markwardt, Gunther, 2006. "Variable rational partisan cycles and electoral uncertainty," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 874-886, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:12:y:2000:i:2:p:137-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .