Where to Draw Lines: Stability Versus Efficiency
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Dealing with debt, financial regulation, and the lender of last resort
by Matt Nolan in TVHE on 2012-10-02 00:00:26
- Ex-ante concerns about moral hazard
by Matt Nolan in TVHE on 2013-02-22 01:00:54
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Robatto & Pierpaolo Benigno, 2016. "Private Money and Equilibrium Liquidity," 2016 Meeting Papers 690, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2019.
"The Indeterminacy Agenda in Macroeconomics,"
NBER Working Papers
25879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 2019. "The Indeterminacy Agenda in Macroeconomics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger E A Farmer, 2019. "The Indeterminacy Agenda in Macroeconomics," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 507, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Robatto, Roberto, 2016. "Private Money Creation and Equilibrium Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin Warsh, 2014. "Rethinking Macro: Reassessing Micro-Foundations," Economics Working Papers 14103, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Anders Vredin, 2015. "Inflation targeting and financial stability: providing policymakers with relevant information," BIS Working Papers 503, Bank for International Settlements.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Nisticò, Salvatore, 2015. "Non-Neutrality of Open-Market Operations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cochrane, John H., 2014. "Monetary policy with interest on reserves," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 74-108.
- Panagiotis Evangelopoulos, 2014. "Consequences of the Public Debt Crisis on Growth and Stability," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 47-56, August.
- Kevin M. Warsh, 2014. "Rethinking Macro: Reassessing Micro-foundations," Book Chapters,in: Martin Neil Baily & John B. Taylor (ed.), Across the Great Divide: New Perspectives on the Financial Crisis, chapter 4 Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:78:y:2011:i:310:p:197-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.