Say's (at Least) Eight Laws, or What Say and James Mill May Really Have Meant
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2013. "Say's Law," MPRA Paper 55495, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2014.
- Mehmet BÖLÜKBAÞ, 2016. "The Effects of Economic Policies in Turkey: An Application for the Period After 2000," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 315-322, December.
- Pies, Ingo, 2010. "Theoretische Grundlagen demokratischer Wirtschafts- und Gesellschaftspolitik: Der Beitrag von William Baumol," Discussion Papers 2010-7, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Catherine P. Winnett & Adrian B. Winnett, 2011. "Innovation, Growth, Cycles and Finance: Three (or Four or More) Stories from the 1930s and their Lessons," Chapters,in: The First Great Recession of the 21st Century, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:pai:apunup:es-41-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- William J. Baumol, 1999. "Retrospectives: Say's Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 195-204, Winter.
- Tanweer Akram, 2016. "Japan's Liquidity Trap," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_862, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bezemer, Dirk J, 2009. "“No One Saw This Coming”: Understanding Financial Crisis Through Accounting Models," MPRA Paper 15892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Geometrical exposition of structural axiomatic economics (I): Fundamentals," MPRA Paper 43269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2013. "Say’s Law: A Rigorous Restatement," MPRA Paper 52550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehrdad VAHABI, 2001.
"The Soft Budget Constraint : A Theoretical Clarification,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2001024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2001. "The Soft Budget Constraint: A Theoretical Clarification," Post-Print hal-00629160, HAL.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2011. "Unemployment, Recession and Effective Demand," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13837.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:44:y:1977:i:174:p:145-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.