A economia clássica entre o laissez-faire e o socialismo
[The classical economics between laissez-faire and socialism]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rogério Arthmar & Paulo Carlos Leonardo Kulnig Cinelli, 2013. "Economia Clássica entre o Laissez-Faire e o Socialismo," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 14(1a), pages 227-252.
- Carlos Leonardo Kulnig Cinelli & Rogério Arthmar, 2014. "A Economia Clássica Entre Olaissez-Faire E O Socialismo," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 007, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:04:p:901-911_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellis, M. A., 1906. "Variations in the Editions of J.S. Mill's Principles of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 16, pages 291-302, June.
- Thomas Sowell, 1963. "The General Glut Controversy Reconsidered," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 193-203.
More about this item
Keywordseconomia clássica; concorrência; socialismo; liberdade;
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-01-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-01-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.