Racial Discrimination in American Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dex S., 1992. "Costs of discriminating against migrant workers : an international review," ILO Working Papers 992869403402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:286940 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maarten Vendrik & Christiane Schwieren, 2010.
"Identification, screening and stereotyping in labour market discrimination,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 141-171, March.
- Vendrik,Maarten C.M. & Schwieren,Christiane, 2005. "Identification, screening and stereotyping in labor market discrimination," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Vendrik, Maarten C.M. & Schwieren, Christiane, 2009. "Identification, Screening and Stereotyping in Labour Market Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 4571, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clémence Berson, 2016.
"Local labor markets and taste-based discrimination,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Clémence Berson, 2011. "Competition and Discrimination: a not so Obvious Relationship," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00565309, HAL.
- Clémence Berson, 2011. "Competition and Discrimination: a not so Obvious Relationship," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jacqueline Agesa, 2001. "Deregulation and the Racial Composition of Airlines," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 223-237.
- Schwieren Christiane & Vendrik Maarten & Gijsel Peter de, 2004. "The power of competition: reducing or reinforcing discrimination?," Research Memorandum 043, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Jacqueline Agesa, 1998. "The impact of deregulation on employment discrimination in the trucking industry," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(3), pages 288-303, September.
- Ken Cavalluzzo & Linda Cavalluzzo & John D. Wolken, 1999. "Competition, small business financing, and discrimination: evidence from a new survey," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marcus Alexis & Marshall Medoff, 1984. "Becker’s utility approach to discrimination: A review of the issues," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 41-58, March.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:693-785 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:40:y:1973:i:160:p:363-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.