Measuring the Efficiency of Health Services in Lower-income Countries: The Case of Papua New Guinea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Hollingsworth, 2008. "The measurement of efficiency and productivity of health care delivery," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1107-1128.
- Kara Hanson & M. Kent Ranson & Valeria Oliveira-Cruz & Anne Mills, 2003. "Expanding access to priority health interventions: a framework for understanding the constraints to scaling-up," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 1-14.
- E Zere & Diane Mcintyre & T Addison, 2001. "Technical Efficiency And Productivity Of Public Sector Hospitals In Three South African Provinces," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(2), pages 336-358, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nurhafiza Md Hamzah & Kok Fong See, 2019. "Technical efficiency and its influencing factors in Malaysian hospital pharmacy services," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 462-474, September.
- Obure, Carol Dayo & Jacobs, Rowena & Guinness, Lorna & Mayhew, Susannah & Vassall, Anna, 2016. "Does integration of HIV and sexual and reproductive health services improve technical efficiency in Kenya and Swaziland? An application of a two-stage semi parametric approach incorporating quality me," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 147-156.
- Jaehee Hwang & Jonghoon Park & Seongwoo Lee, 2018. "The Impact of the Comprehensive Rural Village Development Program on Rural Sustainability in Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-21, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:32:y:2014:i:2:p:259-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.