The Voting Framework: A Comparative Study of Voting Behaviour of Institutional Investors in the U.S. and the U.K
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Carl Kester, 1991. "Japanese Corporate Governance And The Conservation Of Value In Financial Distress," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(2), pages 98-105.
- Walter Skowronski & John Pound, 1993. "Building Relationships With Major Shareholders: A Case Study Of Lockheed," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(2), pages 39-47.
- Turnbull, Shann, 1994. "Stakeholder democracy: Redesigning the governance of firms and bureaucracies," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 321-360.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc, 2001.
"Investment policy, internal financing and ownership concentration in the UK,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 257-284, September.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2000. "Investment Policy, Internal Financing and ownership Concentration in the UK," Discussion Paper 2000-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lskavyan, Vahe & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2011.
"Shareholder protection, ownership concentration and FDI,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Lskavyan, Vahe & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2011. "Shareholder protection, ownership concentration and FDI," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 69-85.
- Vahe Lskavyan & Mariana Spatareanu, 2010. "Shareholder Protection, Ownership Concentration and FDI," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2010-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:4:y:1996:i:2:p:107-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.