Corporate Governance Practices in Flemish Family Businesses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yannick Bammens & Wim Voordeckers & Anita Gils, 2008. "Boards of directors in family firms: a generational perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 163-180, August.
- Rodrigo Basco, 2012. "The effect of family-oriented objectives on board composition," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 27, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- García-Ramos, Rebeca & García-Olalla, Myriam, 2011. "Board characteristics and firm performance in public founder- and nonfounder-led family businesses," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, pages 220-231.
- Pandey, Rakesh & Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Mansi, Mansi, 2015. "Busy CEOs and the performance of family firms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 144-166.
- Wendy L. Martin & Alexander McKelvie & G. T. Lumpkin, 2016. "Centralization and delegation practices in family versus non-family SMEs: a Rasch analysis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 755-769, October.
- Siregar, Sylvia Veronica & Utama, Sidharta, 2008. "Type of earnings management and the effect of ownership structure, firm size, and corporate-governance practices: Evidence from Indonesia," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Orens, Raf & Reheul, Anne-Mie, 2013. "Do CEO demographics explain cash holdings in SMEs?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 549-563.
- P. Everaert & G. Sarens & J. Rommel, 2006. "Outsourcing of Accounting Tasks in SMEs: An extended TCE Model," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/409, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:10:y:2002:i:3:p:225-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.