Taxes, Health Insurance, And Women'S Self‐Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015.
"Public health insurance and entry into self-employment,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112934, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8816, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015. "Public health insurance and entry into self-employment," Discussion Papers 2015/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Frank M. Fossen & Johannes König, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1446, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank M. Fossen & Johannes König, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 733, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Monia Lougui & Kristina Nyström, 2014. "What obstacles do entrepreneurs encounter?," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 275-291, October.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:46:y:2018:i:1:p:270-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gumus, Gulcin & Regan, Tracy L., 2015. "Self-employment and the role of health insurance in the U.S," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 357-374.
- Bradley Heim, 2015. "Understanding the decline in self-employment among individuals nearing retirement," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 561-580, October.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9843-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:30:y:2012:i:2:p:162-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.