Farm Level Supply of Short Rotation Woody Crops: Economic Assessment in the Long-Term for Household Farming Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi, Davide, 2012. "An analysis of policy scenario effects on the adoption of energy production on the farm: A case study in Emilia–Romagna (Italy)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 454-464.
- Parra-López, Carlos & Holley, Martin & Lindegaard, Kevin & Sayadi, Samir & Esteban-López, Gonzalo & Durán-Zuazo, Víctor H. & Knauer, Christoph & Engelbrechten, Hans-Georg von & Winterber, Ralf & Henri, 2017. "Strengthening the development of the short-rotation plantations bioenergy sector: Policy insights from six European countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(PB), pages 781-793.
- Wolbert-Haverkamp, Matthias & Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2014.
"The value chain of heat production from woody biomass under market competition and different intervention systems: An agent-based real options model,"
DARE Discussion Papers
1407, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Wolbert-Haverkamp, Matthias & Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2014. "The value chain of heat production from woody biomass under market competition and different intervention systems: An agent-based real options model," Department of Agricultural and Rural Development (DARE) Discussion Papers 260813, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Fabio Bartolini & Gianluca Brunori & Laura Fastelli & Massimo Rovai, 2013. "Understanding the participation in agri-environmental schemes: evidence from Tuscany Region," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1084, European Regional Science Association.
- Fabio Bartolini & Luciana G. Angelini & Gianluca Brunori & Oriana Gava, 2015. "Impacts of the CAP 2014–2020 on the Agroenergy Sector in Tuscany, Italy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-22, February.
- Witzel, Carl-Philipp & Finger, Robert, 2016. "Economic evaluation of Miscanthus production – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 681-696.
- Fabio Bartolini & Daniele Vergamini, 2019. "Understanding the Spatial Agglomeration of Participation in Agri-Environmental Schemes: The Case of the Tuscany Region," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-18, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:60:y:2012:i:3:p:357-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.