A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of U.S.–Canadian Disputes on the World Softwood Lumber Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine BOUËT & Guillaume GRUERE & Laetitia LEROY, 2010.
"The Price and Trade Effects of Strict Information Requirements for Genetically Modified Commodities under the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety,"
2010-2011_11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Antoine Bouët & Guillaume Gruère & Laetitia Leroy, 2011. "The Price and Trade Effects of Strict Information Requirements for Genetically ModifiedCommodities under the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety," Working Papers hal-02948015, HAL.
- Bouet, Antoine & Gruère, Guillaume & Leroy, Laetitia, 2011. "The price and trade effects of strict information requirements for genetically modified commodities: Under the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety," IFPRI discussion papers 1102, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Okumu, Luke & Nyankori, James Cyprian Okuk, 2010. "Non-tariff barriers in EAC customs union: implications for trade between Uganda and other EAC countries," Research Series 113621, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Johnston, Craig M.T. & Parajuli, Rajan, 2017. "What's next in the U.S.-Canada softwood lumber dispute? An economic analysis of restrictive trade policy measures," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(P1), pages 135-146.
- Parajuli, Rajan & Zhang, Daowei & Kosman, Keta, 2018. "Province specific impacts of the 2006 United States-Canada Softwood Lumber Agreement: A seemingly unrelated regression approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 1-6.
- Hmaed Najafi Alamdarlo & Fariba Riyahi & Mohamad Hasan Vakilpoor, 2019. "Wheat Self-Sufficiency, Water Restriction and Virtual Water Trade in Iran," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 503-520, June.
- Zhang, Daowei & Nguyen, Ly, 2018. "Tariff and U.S. Paper Products Trade," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266771, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yakubu Abdul-Salam, 2019. "Evaluating the Impact of Brexit on Natural Gas Trade between the UK and the EU – A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," CEERP Working Paper Series 008, Centre for Energy Economics Research and Policy, Heriot-Watt University.
- Wang, Shuo & An, Henry, 2019. "Technical change and productivity growth in the Alberta logging industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 130-137.
- Karugia, Joseph Thuo & Wanjiku, Julliet & Gbegbelegbe, Sika & Nzuma, Jonathan M. & Massawe, Stella & Macharia, Eric & Freeman, H. Ade & Waithaka, Michael M. & Kaitibie, Simeon & Gulan, Ayele, 2009. "The impact of non-tariff barriers on maize and beef trade in East Africa," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51672, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Devadoss, Stephen, 2016. "The Effects of Panama Canal Expansion on US Dairy Trade Flows: West, East, and Gulf District Regions," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(B), pages 1-20, August.
- Parajuli, Rajan & Sarangi, Sudipta & Chang, Sun Joseph & Hill, R. Carter, 2016. "The United States-Canada softwood lumber trade: An actual versus optimal export tax," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 112-119.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2006. "Is There an End to U.S.-Canadian Softwood Lumber Disputes?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 1-17, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:53:y:2005:i:2-3:p:177-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.