On the Demand for Information Services: An Application to Lowbush Blueberry Producers in Eastern Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatzimichael, Konstantinos & Genius, Margarita & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2014.
"Informational cascades and technology adoption: Evidence from Greek and German organic growers,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 186-195.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2011. "Informational Cascades and Technology Adoption: Evidence from Greek and German Organic Growers," Working Papers 1102, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 12 Mar 2013.
- Changhui Kang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2014. "Estimation of Binary Response Models With Endogenous Regressors," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 502-530, October.
- Margarita Genius & Christos Pantzios & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2003. "Information Acquisition and Adoption of Organic Farming Practices: Evidence from Farm Operations in Crete, Greece," Working Papers 0305, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Margarita Genius & Phoebe Koundouri & Celine Nauges & Vangelis TZOUVELEKAS, "undated".
"Information Spillovers in Irrigation Technology Diffusion: Social Learning, Extension Visits and Spatial Effects,"
DEOS Working Papers
1319, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Vangelis TZOUVELEKAS & Celine Nauges & Phoebe Koundouri & Margarita Genius, "undated". "Information Spillovers in Irrigation Technology Diffusion: Social Learning, Extension Visits and Spatial Effects," DEOS Working Papers 1133, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Murage, A. W. & Obare, Gideon A. & Chianu, J. & Amudavi, David Mulama & Midega, C. A. O. & Pickett, J. A. & Khan, Zeyaur R., 0. "The Effectiveness of Dissemination Pathways on Adoption of â€œPush-Pullâ€ Technology in Western Kenya," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:49:y:2001:i:2:p:217-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.