To Tell the Truth about Interpreting the Morishima Elasticity of Substitution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas L. Marsh, 2005.
"Economic substitution for US wheat food use by class ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(3), pages 283-301, September.
- Marsh, Thomas L., 2005. "Economic substitution for US wheat food use by class," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(3), September.
- Adrian R. Fleissig, 2016. "Changing Trends in U.S. Alcohol Demand," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(3), pages 263-276, September.
- Charles Blackorby & Daniel Primont & R. Russell, 2007.
"The Morishima gross elasticity of substitution,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 203-208, December.
- Blackorby, Charles & Primont, Daniel & Russell, R. Robert, 2007. "The Morishima Gross Elasticity of Substitution," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 787, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David Stern, 2011.
"Elasticities of substitution and complementarity,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 79-89, August.
- David I. Stern, 2004. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0403, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I, 2008. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," MPRA Paper 12454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Burmistrova & Sergey Lobanov, 2018. "The Allen--Uzawa elasticity of substitution for nonhomogeneous production functions," Papers 1802.06885, arXiv.org.
- Baral, Ranju & Davis, George C. & You, Wen, 2011.
"Consumption time in household production: Implications for the goods-time elasticity of substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 138-140, August.
- Baral, Ranju & Davis, George C. & You, Wen, 2010. "Consumption Time in Household Production: Implications for the Goods-Time Elasticity of Substitution," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61184, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:44:y:1996:i:2:p:173-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.