The Effect of Forward Markets on Multinational Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt, Christian W. & Broll, Udo, 2008.
"The effect of exchange rate risk on U.S. foreign direct investment: An empirical analysis,"
10713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, Christian W. & Broll, Udo, 2008. "The effect of exchange rate risk on US foreign direct investment: an empirical analysis," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 09/08, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Meng, Rujing & Wong, Kit Pong, 2010. "Multinationals and futures hedging: An optimal stopping approach," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 13-25.
- Kit Pong Wong, 2015. "Export And Hedging Decisions Under Correlated Revenue And Exchange Rate Risk," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 371-381, October.
- Kit Wong, 2014. "Production and hedging in futures markets with multiple delivery specifications," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 413-421, October.
- Udo Broll & Peter Welzel & Kit Wong, 2015. "Futures hedging with basis risk and expectation dependence," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 62(3), pages 213-221, September.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2014. "Regret theory and the competitive firm," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 172-175.
- Niu, Cuizhen & Guo, Xu & Wang, Tao & Xu, Peirong, 2014. "Regret theory and the competitive firm: A comment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 312-315.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2006. "Foreign direct investment and forward hedging," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 459-474, December.
- Tscheke, Jan, 2016. "Operational Hedging of Exchange Rate Risks," Discussion Papers in Economics 30227, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kit Pong Wong, 2015. "A Smooth Ambiguity Model Of The Competitive Firm," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(S1), pages 97-110, December.
- Kit Wong, 2014. "Hedging and the competitive firm under correlated price and background risk," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 329-340, October.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2016. "Ambiguity and the multinational firm," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 404-414.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:44:y:1992:i:3:p:233-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.