The Economic Analysis of Internal Labour Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Lubrano & Luc Bauwens & Alan Kirman & Camelia Protopopescu, 2003.
"Ranking Economics Departments in Europe: A Statistical Approach,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1367-1401, December.
- BAUWENS, Luc & KIRMAN, Alan & LUBRANO, Michel & PROTOPOPESCU, Camelia, 2003. "Ranking economics departments in Europe: a statistical approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1694, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & KIRMAN, Alan & LUBRANO, Michel & PROTOPOPESCU, Camelia, 2003. "Ranking economics departments in Europe: a statistical approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2003050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Juan Dolado & Antonio García-Romero & Gema Zamarro, 2003. "Publishing performance in economics: Spanish rankings (1990-1999)," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 317-317, November.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "European economics: An analysis based on publications in the core journals," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1150-1168, April.
- Richard Pomfret & Liang Choon Wang, 2003. "Evaluating The Research Output Of Australian Universities' Economics Departments," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 418-441, December.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 2000. "The Research Output of Academic Economists in Brazil," Working Paper Series 100, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Joseph Macri & Dipendra Sinha, 2006. "Rankings Methodology for International Comparisons of Institutions and Individuals: an Application to Economics in Australia and New Zealand," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 111-156, February.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 1999. "Rankings of Economic Departments Among Greek-Speaking Institutions," Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 3(1), pages 70-75, summer.
- Tom Coupé & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2003. "Quality Based Rankings of Irish Economists 1990-2000," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 145-149.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Michael E. Conroy & Richard Dusansky, 1995. "The Productivity of Economics Departments in the U.S.: Publications in the Core Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1966-1971, December.
- Franklin Mixon & Kamal Upadhyaya, 2001. "Ranking economics departments in the US South," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 115-119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Pieroni & Fabrizio Pompei, 2008.
"Evaluating innovation and labour market relationships: the case of Italy,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 325-347, March.
- Luca Pieroni & Fabrizio Pompei, 2007. "Evaluating Innovation and Labour Market Relationships: The Case of Italy," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 28/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Leontaridi, Rannia M., 2002. "Career, experience and returns to human capital: is the dual labour market hypothesis relevant for the UK?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 399-426, December.
- Benjamin Artz, 2008. "Fringe Benefits and Job Satisfaction," Working Papers 08-03, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1998. "German Job Mobility and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 4, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:40:y:1988:i:4:p:247-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .