Bayesian Semiparametric Dynamic Frailty Models for Multiple Event Time Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debajyoti Sinha & Joseph G. Ibrahim & Ming‐Hui Chen, 2002. "Models for survival data from cancer prevention studies," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 467-477, August.
- David B. Dunson & Gregg E. Dinse, 2000. "Distinguishing Effects on Tumor Multiplicity and Growth Rate in Chemoprevention Experiments," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 1068-1075, December.
- David B. Dunson & Zhen Chen, 2004. "Selecting Factors Predictive of Heterogeneity in Multivariate Event Time Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 352-358, June.
- Ishwaran, Hemant & James, Lancelot F., 2004. "Computational Methods for Multiplicative Intensity Models Using Weighted Gamma Processes: Proportional Hazards, Marked Point Processes, and Panel Count Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 175-190, January.
- James Vaupel & Kenneth Manton & Eric Stallard, 1979. "The impact of heterogeneity in individual frailty on the dynamics of mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 16(3), pages 439-454, August.
- Luis E. Nieto‐Barajas & Stephen G. Walker, 2002. "Markov Beta and Gamma Processes for Modelling Hazard Rates," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 29(3), pages 413-424, September.
- Robin Henderson, 2003. "A serially correlated gamma frailty model for longitudinal count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 355-366, June.
- K. F. Lam & Y. W. Lee & T. L. Leung, 2002. "Modeling Multivariate Survival Data by a Semiparametric Random Effects Proportional Odds Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 316-323, June.
- Debajyoti Sinha & Tapabrata Maiti, 2004. "A Bayesian Approach for the Analysis of Panel-Count Data with Dependent Termination," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 34-40, March.
- Lei Liu & Robert A. Wolfe & Xuelin Huang, 2004. "Shared Frailty Models for Recurrent Events and a Terminal Event," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 747-756, September.
- Francesca Dominici & Giovanni Parmigiani, 2001. "Bayesian Semiparametric Analysis of Developmental Toxicology Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 150-157, March.
- Chen, Ming-Hui & Ibrahim, Joseph G. & Sinha, Debajyoti, 2002. "Bayesian Inference for Multivariate Survival Data with a Cure Fraction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 101-126, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Billio, Monica & Casarin, Roberto & Rossini, Luca, 2019. "Bayesian nonparametric sparse VAR models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 97-115.
- Ryosuke Igari & Takahiro Hoshino, 2017. "Bayesian Data Combination Approach for Repeated Durations under Unobserved Missing Indicators: Application to Interpurchase-Timing in Marketing," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-015, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Leisen, Fabrizio & Casarin, Roberto & Bassetti, Federico, 2011. "Beta-product Poisson-Dirichlet Processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 12160, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Michael L. Pennell & David B. Dunson, 2008. "Nonparametric Bayes Testing of Changes in a Response Distribution with an Ordinal Predictor," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 413-423, June.
- Marco Munda & Catherine Legrand & Luc Duchateau & Paul Janssen, 2016. "Testing for decreasing heterogeneity in a new time-varying frailty model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(4), pages 591-606, December.
- Igari, Ryosuke & Hoshino, Takahiro, 2018. "A Bayesian data combination approach for repeated durations under unobserved missing indicators: Application to interpurchase-timing in marketing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 150-166.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:62:y:2006:i:4:p:1044-1052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.