If the Banks are Doing So Well, Why Can't I Get a Loan? Regulatory Constraints to Financial Inclusion in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irwan Trinugroho & Agusman Agusman & Mochammad Doddy Ariefianto & Darsono Darsono & Amine Tarazi, 2015.
"Determinants of cross regional disparity in financial deepening: Evidence from Indonesian provinces,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 896-910.
- Irwan Trinugroho & Agusman Agusman & Moch Doddy Ariefianto & Darsono Darsono & Amine Tarazi, 2015. "Determinants of Cross Regional Disparity in Financial Deepening: Evidence from Indonesian provinces," Post-Print hal-01140209, HAL.
- Irwan Trinugroho & Agusman Agusman & Moch Doddy Ariefianto & Darsono Darsono & Amine Tarazi, 2015. "Determinants of Cross Regional Disparity in Financial Deepening: Evidence from Indonesian provinces," Working Papers hal-01114255, HAL.
- Tri Mulyaningsih & Anne Daly & Riyana Miranti, 2016. "Creating contestable banking market: the effect of changes in the regulatory structure in Indonesia," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 149-163.
- Trinugroho, Irwan & Agusman, Agusman & Tarazi, Amine, 2014.
"Why have bank interest margins been so high in Indonesia since the 1997/1998 financial crisis?,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 139-158.
- Irwan Trinugroho & Agusman Agusman & Amine Tarazi, 2012. "Why Have Bank Interest Margins Been so High in Indonesia Since the 1997/1998 Financial Crisis?," Working Papers hal-00916531, HAL.
- Agusman Agusman & Amine Tarazi & Irwan Trinugroho, 2014. "Why Have Bank Interest Margins Been so High in Indonesia Since the 1997/1998 Financial Crisis?," Post-Print hal-01134850, HAL.
- Hal Hill, 2012. "The Best of Times and the Worst of Times: Indonesia and Economic Crises," Departmental Working Papers 2012-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Heriyaldi & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Does Micro Finance Institution Improve Welfare? A Double Difference Analysis of Indonesian Community-level Data," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201307, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Mar 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiapr:v:6:y:2011:i:2:p:273-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcerrjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.